Operational Excellence II Template
- Created by ex-McKinsey & BCG consultants
- 182 PowerPoint slides & 2 Excel models
- 3 full-length, real Fortune500 company examples
Trusted by thousands of teams
What you get in this template
- 182 PowerPoint slides based on proven frameworks
- Complete storyline with best-practice slide-layouts
- Helpful checklist
- Step-by-step guide with real-life examples
- Access to future updates
Our Operational Excellence II template is based on a proven framework
Our Operational Excellence II framework is built around the classic 3-step approach used by top tier management consultants in thousands of organizations across the world. This template covers the first phase of an Operational Excellence project; the ‘Solution’ phase.
“These templates have been a life saver for me and my team! We used to waste so much time trying to build slides based on old decks or PDFs. This is so much easier and looks much more professional.”
What can you use the Operational Excellence II template for?
The Operational Excellence II: Solution Design template includes a fully structured storyline complete with ready-to-use slides, as well as frameworks, tools, tutorials, real-life examples, and best practices to help you:
- Create a complete, comprehensive plan for achieving your Operational Excellence targets
- Design solution initiatives to achieve potential identified during the Diagnostic phase with clear links to each opportunity area
- Describe each solution initiative in terms of clear deliverables, activities, timelines, business case, organizational sponsor(s), project management, and initiative leads, as well as potential interdependencies and critical enablers
- Design a governance structure, implementation process, and tracking setup to ensure initiatives will stay on track and be implemented as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Create clear escalation processes when initiatives get off track to ensure fast, focused decision making and unblocking
- Analyze and present resource requirements including scenarios if an initiative gets off track or an assumption is wrong
- Present detailed timelines and roadmaps for implementation of solution initiatives in the Implementation phase
Easy to recolor, tweak, and edit
Our PowerPoint and Excel templates are 100% customizable, meaning you can change everything from colors to fonts to layouts to footnotes. Match templates to your company format and color schemes with just a few easy clicks and give it your own personal style.
Created by top-tier consultants
We’re a team of ex-consultants from McKinsey and BCG. Between us we have created thousands of presentations for every purpose and organizational level. Here we have distilled this experience into these templates for you so you can create similar best-practice, tried-and-tested presentations with none of the hassle.
Trusted by 4,500+ customers worldwide
Steal the templates and frameworks used by top management consultants. Decrease the time you spend structuring a storyline or creating new visuals.