Former consultant at McKinsey & Company
Co-founder and CIO at Rainmaking
Founded and sold leading APAC consultancy to Bain & Company in 2023
Mats spent the first ten years of his career across McKinsey, JP Morgan, and PE in London. He went on to cofound Rainmaking, a global innovation consultancy partnering with Fortune 500 companies across ten global offices. In 2023, Rainmaking’s APAC business was acquired by Bain & Company.
He has over 25 years of experience in M&A, consulting, and private equity. He has led various projects, spanning due diligence, growth strategy, M&A, and the creation of new digital ventures.
He holds a master's degree in aerospace engineering from the University of Manchester.
Mats currently holds several board positions across the UK and the US.
- 47 Real McKinsey Presentations, free to download
- How to Write Slide Action Titles Like McKinsey (With Examples)
- The Pyramid Principle - McKinsey Toolbox (with Examples)
- How McKinsey Consultants Make PowerPoint Presentations
- How to use McKinsey's SCR framework (with examples)
- How to Write an Effective Executive Summary Like a McKinsey or BCG Consultant
- How to Write Consulting Proposals Like McKinsey (with examples)
- What is the MECE Framework – McKinsey Toolbox