New venture creation
Former consultant at Bain & Company
Co-founder and managing partner at Rainmaking
Founded and sold leading APAC consultancy to Bain & Company in 2023
Early career at Bain and Company. Went on to cofound Rainmaking, a global innovation consultancy serving Fortune 500 clients such as IKEA, Barclays, Facebook, and Visa.
In 2023 Rainmaking’s APAC business was acquired by Bain & Company.
He has more than 15 years of consulting experience, advising business leaders on how to successfully transform their organizations, develop new innovative business models and capabilities, and build digital propositions and platforms.
He holds an M.Sc. from Copenhagen Business School and Harvard University.
He currently holds several board positions across the Nordics and the US.
- Accelerate Your PowerPoint Deck Creation: From Days to Hours
- 30 Real Bain Presentations, free to download
- Decoding McKinsey’s new visual identity and PowerPoint template
- How to use McKinsey's SCR framework (with examples)
- How to Write Consulting Proposals Like McKinsey (with examples)
- 10 Real Consulting Proposals, free to download
- What are the Three Levels of Strategy in Organizations?
- What is the MECE Framework – McKinsey Toolbox