Business Case Template
- Created by ex-McKinsey & BCG consultants
- 311 PowerPoint slides & 3 Excel models
- 6 full-length, real Fortune500 case examples
Trusted by thousands of teams
What you get in this template
- 311 PowerPoint slides based on proven frameworks
- Complete storyline with best-practice slide-layouts
- Helpful checklist
- Step-by-step guide with real-life examples
- Access to future updates
Our Business Case template is based on a proven framework
Our Business Case framework is built around the classic 3-step approach used by top tier management consultants in thousands of organizations across the world.
“These templates have been a life saver for me and my team! We used to waste so much time trying to build slides based on old decks or PDFs. This is so much easier and looks much more professional.”
What can you use the Business Case template for?
The Business Case template includes a fully structured storyline complete with ready-to-use slides, as well as frameworks, tools, tutorials, real-life examples, and best practices to help you:
- Create and present a full business case for a new product line, business unit, innovation area or completely stand-alone business.
- Analyze and describe all necessary areas with associated hypotheses for what this new product/business/innovation should look like including value proposition, customer segments, business model and price point, IT setup, brand, team structure etc.
- Discuss all necessary areas with associated hypotheses related to how this new product/business/innovation should interface and integrate with the Group or main business(es) including positioning, data system integrations, governance etc.
- Analyze potential risks and possible mitigation tactics related to building and launching this new product/business/innovation including cannibalization, brand value etc.
- Present timelines and roadmaps for the new product/business/innovation.
- Analyze financials and create a detailed Excel business case with strategic KPIs and other important metrics.
Easy to recolor, tweak, and edit
Our PowerPoint and Excel templates are 100% customizable, meaning you can change everything from colors to fonts to layouts to footnotes. Match templates to your company format and color schemes with just a few easy clicks and give it your own personal style.
Created by top-tier consultants
We’re a team of ex-consultants from McKinsey, BCG, and Bain. Between us we have created thousands of presentations for every purpose and organizational level. Here we have distilled this experience into these templates for you so you can create similar best-practice, tried-and-tested presentations with none of the hassle.
Trusted by 4,500+ customers worldwide
Take your strategy work to the next level
Steal the templates and frameworks used by top management consultants. Decrease the time you spend structuring a storyline or creating new visuals.