Operational Excellence I Template
- Created by ex-McKinsey & BCG consultants
- 253 PowerPoint slides & 4 Excel models
- 3 full-length, real Fortune500 company examples
Trusted by thousands of teams
Operational Excellence I
What you get in this template
- 253 PowerPoint slides based on proven frameworks
- Complete storyline with best-practice slide-layouts
- Helpful checklist
- Step-by-step guide with real-life examples
- Access to future updates
Our Operational Excellence template is based on a proven framework
Our Operational Excellence framework is built around the classic 3-step approach used by top tier management consultants in thousands of organizations across the world. This template covers the first phase of an Operational Excellence project; the ‘Diagnostic’ phase.
This template contains everything needed for running a successful diagnostics phase
“These templates have been a life saver for me and my team! We used to waste so much time trying to build slides based on old decks or PDFs. This is so much easier and looks much more professional.”
What can you use the Operational Excellence I template for?
The Operational Excellence I: Diagnostic template includes a fully structured storyline complete with ready-to-use slides, as well as frameworks, tools, tutorials, real-life examples, and best practices to help you:
- Create and present a full report on an Operational Excellence diagnostic phase
- Describe the vision of the Operational Excellence project and how it links to the organization’s strategy and setup
- Describe the overall, best-practice process to gathering data, creating a baseline, identifying and prioritizing opportunity areas, and linking the results and recommendations to the next phase of the project
- Analyze opportunity areas in depth incl. the current situation, drivers of inefficiency, and potential levers for achieving operational excellence and how they impact the rest of the organization
- Quantify and present savings potentials across opportunity areas, as well as needed investments to achieve that potential
- Present a prioritization methodology to choose and rank opportunity areas
- Present timelines and roadmaps for designing solutions to the opportunities incl KPIs/success factors/governance/team
Easy to recolor, tweak, and edit
Our PowerPoint and Excel templates are 100% customizable, meaning you can change everything from colors to fonts to layouts to footnotes. Match templates to your company format and color schemes with just a few easy clicks and give it your own personal style.
Created by top-tier consultants
We’re a team of ex-consultants from McKinsey, BCG, and Bain. Between us we have created thousands of presentations for every purpose and organizational level. Here we have distilled this experience into these templates for you so you can create similar best-practice, tried-and-tested presentations with none of the hassle.
Trusted by 4,500+ customers worldwide
Take your strategy work to the next level
Steal the templates and frameworks used by top management consultants. Decrease the time you spend structuring a storyline or creating new visuals.