Mergers & Acquisitions Template
- Created by ex-McKinsey & BCG consultants
- 418 PowerPoint slides & 7 Excel models
- 2 full-length, real Fortune500 company examples
Trusted by thousands of teams
What you get in this template
- 418 PowerPoint slides based on proven frameworks
- Complete storyline with best-practice slide-layouts
- Helpful checklist
- Step-by-step guide with real-life examples
- Access to future updates
Our Mergers & Acquisitions template is based on a proven framework
The Mergers and Acquisitions toolkit includes a proven 5-phase approach to successfully executing M&A
“These templates have been a life saver for me and my team! We used to waste so much time trying to build slides based on old decks or PDFs. This is so much easier and looks much more professional.”
What can you use the Mergers & Acquisitions template for?
The Mergers and Acquisitions template includes a fully structured storyline complete with ready-to-use slides, as well as frameworks, tools, tutorials, real-life examples, and best practices to help you:
- Increase your success of Mergers and Acquisitions activities through our 5-phase M&A approach covering M&A Strategy, Target Identification, Due Diligence, Transaction Execution and Post-merger Integration.
- Set your M&A strategy by aligning on your objectives, M&A organisation, guiding principles and target screening criteria.
- Identify and short-list potential targets, perform indicative valuations, and guide you on how to initiate contact and sign a letter of intent.
- Conduct due diligence of a target company using a best-practice hypothesis-driven approach, ensuring a holistic assessment of the attractiveness of the target’s market, strength of the company and feasibility of business plan.
- Complete transaction using best-practice within deal structuring, negotiation strategies and general signing and closing practices.
- Integrate acquisition and realize synergies with practical methods for planning, organizing and executing your post-merger program and effectively deliver on day 1 readiness, 100-day plans, synergy potentials, communication plans and reporting.
Easy to recolor, tweak, and edit
Our PowerPoint and Excel templates are 100% customizable, meaning you can change everything from colors to fonts to layouts to footnotes. Match templates to your company format and color schemes with just a few easy clicks and give it your own personal style.
Created by top-tier consultants
We’re a team of ex-consultants from McKinsey and BCG. Between us we have created thousands of presentations for every purpose and organizational level. Here we have distilled this experience into these templates for you so you can create similar best-practice, tried-and-tested presentations with none of the hassle.
Trusted by 4,500+ customers worldwide
Steal the templates and frameworks used by top management consultants. Decrease the time you spend structuring a storyline or creating new visuals.